Coronavirus Information, Questions & Answers
on this page the city of Wolmirstedt has listed or linked answers to frequently asked questions, hygiene tips, recommendations for action and the latest press releases on the Corona virus.
As with influenza and other acute respiratory tract infections, coughing and sneezing etiquette, good hand hygiene, and keeping a distance of about 1 to 2 meters from infected persons also protect against transmission of the new Corona virus, according to the institute. These measures are also advised everywhere and at all times in view of the flu epidemic.
Continuously updated and reliable information is available from the Robert Koch Institute can be found. The Institute reassesses the situation every day; if necessary, the risk areas are adjusted.
For citizens and medical professionals, an information phone is set up at the LAV at 0391 2564 222 from Monday to Thursday 9-11 am and 1-15 pm and Friday from 9-11 am.
Link to State Office of Consumer Protection – Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Information.
Link to Robert Koch Institute – Answers to frequently asked questions about novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
Link to Börde County -Information on Coronavirus-.
Latest press releases
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Special vaccination campaign (decentralized) “Vaccination for children and adolescents” / first vaccinations from September 6 to 17, 2021 / all others willing to be vaccinated are welcome as well
The dates can be found on the pages of the Börde district behind this link / please click
Please make an appointment if possible / but you will also be vaccinated without an appointment:
Telephone: county hotline 03904 7240-3960
From 12 years Corminaty of the company BioNTech.
From 18 years also vaccine from the company Johnson&Johnson.
What to bring:
Health insurance card
Vaccination card, if available
Allergy passport if applicable
Medication schedule, if applicable
For the vaccination of children and adolescents, the presence of a parent or guardian is mandatory. The interval from other vaccinations should be 14 days.
Börde County also offers immunizations at the Immunization Center without appointments at the following days and times:
Monday and Thursday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday and Friday from 08:00 to 15:00
Wednesday from 12:00 to 19:00
Please bring your identity card and vaccination card.
Address Immunization Center:
Forest ring 113 B/C
The City Hall of the City of Wolmirstedt will remain closed to visitors until further notice / for agreed appointments, a medical mask must be worn upon entry from 25.01.2021.
The city of Wolmirstedt is thus implementing the decision of the Chancellor’s consultation with the heads of government of the federal states on January 19, 2021.
Excerpt from the resolution paper / point 3:
“Wearing mouth-to-nose coverings has proven to be a particularly effective measure during the pandemic. Especially against the background of possible particularly contagious mutations, the federal and state governments point out that medical masks (i.e. so-called surgical masks or also masks of the KN95/N95 or FFP2 standards) have a higher protective effect than everyday masks, which are not subject to any standardization with regard to their effect. Therefore, the obligation to wear mouth-nose coverings in public transport as well as in stores is bindingly concretized to an obligation to wear medical masks.”
This regulation also applies to all employees of the city of Wolmirstedt as of 25.01.2021.
For communication with the city of Wolmirstedt it is necessary to use the mail, mail or telephone. Only in justified cases can a personal individual appointment be arranged, then subject to the obligation to wear a medical mask.
Wolmirstedt, the 25.01.2021
No. 087 from 20.10.2020
Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) / allow as little contact as possible.
District Administrator Martin Stichnoth promotes conscious health and risk behavior
Börde County recorded 16 new Covid-19 infections this past weekend (10/16-18) alone. The number of active infections, which was one person on 09/29/2020, has now (10/20/20) risen to 35 in the past few days.
District Administrator Martin Stichnoth is concerned about the health of his population. And it supports the Saxony-Anhalt state government’s course of easing. “However,” says Stichnoth, “the development of infection figures is anything but encouraging.” A curfew is in effect again in Berchtesgadener Land. In Jerichower Land, the 7-day incidence is 35.66 (in Börde County, 5.84).
The value describes the epidemiological situation. At “35”, the federal and state governments have decided that we must restrict public life. The critical point is “50”. It should not come to that. “We don’t have a guarantee that we will be spared from this threshold,” the district administrator looks ahead. Therefore, I urge you to allow as little contact as possible. Take precautions for yourself and your family and follow the recommended rules of conduct ‘AHA – L’ of the Robert Koch Institute. Keep your distance, observe known hygiene rules, and wear respiratory protection where required. Germs can also be transmitted through gatherings of people in enclosed spaces. So-called aerosol particles, including virus components, can be transmitted through the air. For many decades, infection science has recommended that enclosed spaces be adequately and properly ventilated.”
For the population, Börde County has set up a website (www.landkreis-boerde.de/corona) geared to the coronapandemic. “Please get informed.” In addition, the Office of Health and Consumer Protection can be reached at (Corona Hotline) 03904 7240-1660 / Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org can be reached.
District Administrator Martin Stichnoth: “Please follow the rules to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. No one wants to be intubated, no one wants to be in an intensive care bed on a ventilator and no one wants our elderly, parents and grandparents, to die from Covid-19 virus. That is our responsibility, that is your responsibility. As the administration of the county, we depend on the public’s cooperation. For that, on behalf of the public, I say thank you very much.”
May 28, 2020
Pandemic-related special regulations for the opening of the city hall from 02.06.2020
- City Hall remains closed to visitor traffic. For inquiries, the employees can still be reached by phone or e-mail. The current list of the respective contact persons is available on the city’s homepage www. stadtwolmirstedt.de. The Info Point is open during normal office hours at Tel. -No. 039202 646 to reach.
- From 02. 06. 2020, there is the possibility to settle all matters in the city hall in person, as far as it is necessary. Processing will only take place if a binding appointment has been made with the respective employee beforehand.
- The Residents’ Registration Office also assigns appointments by telephone or e-mail for the processing of passport and registration matters. It is asked to use for the telephone appointment arrangement mainly the Monday morning to 12:00 o’clock under 039201 64-747 or 039202 64-748.
Appointments are offered at the following times:
The. -Thu. 07:30-19:00
Sat. 06.06.2020 and Sat. 20.06.2020 each from 09:00 – 1 2:00 a.m.
- Visitors to the town hall are required to wear mouth and nose protection. In the entrance area there is the possibility of hand disinfection, which should be used.
- At the info point, visitor data is collected for the purpose of possible contact tracking.
- In case of possible COVID 19 or cold symptoms of visitors, personal contact is excluded.
- The applicable spacing rules of 1, 5 to 2, 0 m must be strictly observed.
Wolmirstedt, 28. 05. 2020
Consumer centers offer free online tool on current legal situation
Press release as PDF
May 18, 2020
Information on the levying of cost contributions in the day care centers for children
Due to the decree of the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs and Integration dated 15.03.2020, day care centers were closed from 16.03.2020 to prevent the spread of Corona. Only emergency care for children of system-relevant key persons is possible in day care centers since 16.03.2020.
In accordance with the circular of the Ministry of the Interior and Sports and the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs and Integration of 31.03.2020 and 30.04.2020 in conjunction with the statutes of the City of Wolmirstedt for the care of children in day care facilities or day care centers (fee statutes) of 01.07.2016 result in the following regulations for the collection of cost contributions in the month of March, April and May 2020.
The cost contributions for the above-mentioned period are levied on the basis of the concluded care contracts using the cost contributions/day.
The cost contributions are charged and reimbursed by the daycare providers as follows:
- No use of emergency care – reimbursement of cost contributions for 12 days of care based on cost contributions/day.
- Utilization of emergency care – collection of the cost contribution based on the cost contributions/day for 10 care days (period 02.03.20 to 13.03.20) plus the emergency care days.
- Waiver of cost contributions for all fee payers
- no use of emergency care – waiver of cost contributions
- Use of emergency care up to 11 days of care – charging of the cost contribution for each day of emergency care based on the cost contribution/day
- Use of more than 11 days of care – charging of the full fee according to the statutes
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Rakowski at 039201/64749.
May 8, 2020
Playgrounds are open again with restrictions. Please observe the corresponding hygiene conditionsGeneral decree LK
April 1, 2020
Information from the telephone counselling service
“I am not well. I’m so alone,” says the 80-year-old, who has been sitting alone in her apartment for 10 days. – This is what the employees hear in the Telephone counseling these days often. –
A young woman comes forward who can hardly stand it in the confined four walls with her husband and children now and is afraid of her husband’s beatings.
And a 35-year-old calls who is put on short time and doesn’t know how to keep his loved ones afloat now.
You can call around the clock in the telephone counselling and talk about that, what is on your mind right now. Without giving your name, free of charge.
At the other end are volunteers, competently trained – people who listen and take seriously what moves you.
Call. Under the toll-free telephone number 0800 111 0111 and 0800 111 0 222.
It feels good to talk and to have someone who listens and wants to understand. and wants to understand.
Documents and downloads
- Message emergency care
Emergency care form for delivery to facility
Proof of the need for emergency care in the day care centers / after-school care centers in the area of the Börde district – certificate of the employer
- Infection prevention / answers to frequently asked questions about novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
Leaflet of the Federal Center for Health Education (as of 26.02.2020 )1 MB
- Protection against Infection Act / Rights and rules / Coronavirus infection and domestic quarantine.
Flyer of the Robert Koch Institute 265 KB
- Corona infection and quarantine / leaflet for affected persons
Flyer of the Robert Koch Institute 56 KB
- Prevent infections: Washing your hands properly protects!
Flyer Federal Center for Health Education 124 KB
- Preventing infections: The 10 most important hygiene tips
Flyer of the Federal Center for Health Education 138 KB
- Please avoid shaking hands due to the current situation
Pictogram / to print and display 18 KB