The city of Wolmirstedt with its districts Elbeu, Farsleben, Glindenberg and Mose is located only a few kilometers north of the state capital Magdeburg between the Magdeburger Börde and Colbitz-Letzlinger Heide and belongs to the district Börde. Today, about 11,700 inhabitants live here in the corner between the rivers Ohre and Elbe. You can reach Wolmirstedt via the nearby A14/A2 freeways and subsequently via the B189 from Magdeburg or Stendal, or by train using the S-Bahn service close to the city.
To strengthen our team in the city hall, we are looking for you as a new colleague for the permanent position of
Grants Officer / Treasury (m/f/d)
with an average weekly working time of 32 hours. Remuneration is in accordance with TVöD-VKA in pay group 8 (subject to a final job evaluation).
What tasks in particular await you?
- Investigation of support programs for the municipality and advice to the specialized services;
- Preparation of grant applications;
- Coordinate processing with funding agencies;
- In-house interface for content and schedule processing;
- Financial Impact Review;
- Supervision of the financial management of the procedure;
- Preparation of the utilization reports and final documentation;
- Collaboration in general activities within the treasury and in the real estate department.
What should you bring with you?
- As a prerequisite:
- a degree as an administrative assistant or an employee training course I or a comparable qualification;
- Knowledge in the use of MS Office;
- A Class B driver’s license and a willingness to drive a company vehicle.
- We wish:
- Specialized knowledge of grant law and municipal budget law;
- Work experience and knowledge in commercial or financial field;
- Strong understanding of business management requirements;
- A team-oriented, cooperative work style with strong communication skills, solution orientation, organizational skills and reliability;
- Willingness to continue education.
What do we offer you?
- a varied and autonomous job, in which you can personally contribute with ideas and creative possibilities;
- Long-term employment in a motivated team;
- continuing education of all knowledge required for the job;
- a secure salary based on our collective agreement TVöD-VKA;
- an additional company pension plan;
- a transparent time recording of all hours worked;
- the training by our colleagues.
So if you like working with people, if you are looking for a new professional home because you want to change location or are dissatisfied with your employer, and would like to be part of a small motivated team where you can work independently, contribute, and have a long-term professional perspective, then apply to us!
We will of course treat your application discreetly.
Interested parties please send their informative application documents (cover letter, CV, references, if applicable, proof of fulfillment of requirements) by 17.07.2023 preferably by e-mail and exclusively in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
City of Wolmirstedt
Organization and Personnel Department
Applications from severely disabled persons will be given preference in accordance with SGB IX in the event of equal suitability, ability and professional performance.
For information, please contact the Organization and Personnel Department at 039201/64-705. Application costs will not be reimbursed.
The applications will be used exclusively for the purpose of the selection procedure and will be destroyed no later than 1 month after the conclusion of the procedure in compliance with data protection regulations.