The special-purpose association carries out all measures necessary for the construction, sustainable development and operation of the “Technologiepark Ostfalen”.
The “Technologiepark Ostfalen” will develop and provide target- and demand-oriented, efficient infrastructural location conditions with regional references for the settlement and establishment of predominantly technology-oriented and innovative companies.
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a
Landscape worker (m/f/d)
EG 4 TVöD-V (VKA) full-time with 39.0 hours per week (permanent)
Your area of responsibility:
- Independent and professional maintenance of green spaces and landscaping of the grounds
- Use and maintenance of machinery, equipment and operating facilities
- building, maintaining, renovating and planting outdoor and green areas as well as near-natural special areas
- Carrying out earthworks as well as irrigation and drainage measures, working and maintaining the soil
- Preparing, setting up and carrying out construction site measures and ensuring road safety in the parks
- Construction and repair of paved areas, structures in outdoor facilities, e.g. footpaths, cycle paths, paths with water-bound surfaces, walls, bridge sections, steps, ponds, fences
- Carrying out vegetation work and repairing storm damage
- Janitor duties, winter services, street cleaning
Your requirements profile:
- Completed training as a gardener specializing in gardening and landscaping or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in the above-mentioned areas of responsibility as well as manual dexterity, a sense of responsibility and diligence are desirable
- confident in handling work machines, earth-moving equipment, chainsaws and hedge trimmers
- Specialist knowledge of nature conservation, pruning times, occupational health and safety, handling hazardous substances
- Basic training in handling chainsaws, felling trees and wood processing is desirable
- Team spirit, commitment and interest in independent work
- Willingness to work flexibly and to undergo further training and education
- Driving license that generally entitles the holder to drive a motor vehicle with a maximum permissible weight of up to 7.5 t
If the personal requirements are met and in accordance with the collective agreement for the public service (TVöD), remuneration is paid up to pay group 4. If the employer changes from the public service that applies the TVöD, the experience level acquired in the previous employment relationship is taken into account in the step allocation.
We offer the opportunity for topic-oriented further training, a small and motivated team, a company pension scheme and the opportunity to participate in performance-related pay in accordance with TVöD. Flexible working hours are a matter of course for us.
We welcome all applications, regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and gender identity. Severely disabled persons with equal qualifications and suitability will be given preferential consideration.
Please send us your informative application with the usual documents by e-mail in PDF form only by February 09, 2024
to the following address:
Zweckverband Technologiepark Ostfalen Steinfeldstraße 3, 39179 Barleben
At the end of the application process, the application documents will be destroyed three months after the end of the application process in compliance with data protection regulations. Application costs will not be reimbursed. The application documents and data will be used exclusively for the purpose of the selection procedure.