The city of Wolmirstedt with its districts Elbeu, Farsleben, Glindenberg and Mose is located only a few kilometers north of the state capital Magdeburg between the Magdeburger Börde and Colbitz-Letzlinger Heide and belongs to the district Börde. Today, about 11,700 inhabitants live here in the corner between the rivers Ohre and Elbe. You can reach Wolmirstedt via the nearby A14/A2 freeways and subsequently via the B189 from Magdeburg or Stendal, or by train using the S-Bahn service close to the city.
To strengthen our team in the Finance department, we are looking for you as a new colleague for a permanent full-time position as soon as possible
Calculation / Real Estate / Accounting Clerk (m/f/d)
with an average weekly working time of 39 hours (part-time suitable). Remuneration is in accordance with TVöD-VKA in pay group 8.
What tasks in particular await you?
- In-house calculation
- Preparation of calculations in-house (commercial part);
- Collaboration in the creation/adaptation of the necessary statutes;
- Participation in meetings of the City Council.
- Real estate
- Management of lease agreements of the city of Wolmirstedt;
- Assistance with general property work.
- Comptroller’s office
- Collaboration in budget planning and budget management;
- Representation tasks in the management of subsidies.
What should you bring with you?
- As a prerequisite:
- a degree as an administrative assistant or an employee training course I or a comparable qualification;
- Knowledge in the use of MS Office;
- A Class B driver’s license and a willingness to drive a company vehicle.
- We wish:
- Specialist knowledge of municipal budget law;
- Work experience and knowledge in commercial or financial field;
- Strong understanding of business management requirements;
- A team-oriented, cooperative work style with strong communication skills, solution orientation, organizational skills and reliability;
- Willingness to continue education.
What do we offer you?
- a varied and autonomous job, in which you can personally contribute with ideas and creative possibilities;
- Long-term employment in a motivated team;
- continuing education of all knowledge required for the job;
- a secure salary based on our collective agreement TVöD-VKA;
- an additional company pension plan;
- a transparent time recording of all hours worked;
- the training by our colleagues.
So if you like working with people, if you are looking for a new professional home because you want to change location or are dissatisfied with your employer, and would like to be part of a small motivated team where you can work independently, contribute, and have a long-term professional perspective, then apply to us!
We will of course treat your application discreetly.
Interested parties should send their informative application documents (cover letter, CV, references, proof of fulfillment of requirements if applicable) by 12.12.2023, preferably by e-mail and exclusively in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
City of Wolmirstedt
Department Organization and Personnel
Applications from severely disabled persons will be given preference in accordance with SGB IX in the event of equal suitability, ability and professional performance. For information, please contact the Organization and Personnel Department at 039201/64-705. Application costs will not be reimbursed. The applications will be used exclusively for the purpose of the selection procedure and will be destroyed no later than 1 month after the conclusion of the procedure in compliance with data protection regulations.